Creating A Winning Dissertation Proposal On Architecture Of The 19th Century
Dissertations are extremely stressful for most college students. The dissertation proposal is almost as stressful for most students as well. This is where you have to try to convince the committee at your college that your dissertation is worth doing. You also have to prove to them that you have the tools and the skills to complete your dissertation. Here are some ideas on how to create a winning dissertation proposal on architecture of the 19th century:
- You need convince the committee that you have an interesting dissertation idea
- You need to convince the committee that your dissertation has importance to normal people who may not be familiar with your topic
- You need to prove to your committee that you can create a hypothesis and you can test it
- You need to be able to outline to your committee that you have a plan on how to test your hypothesis
- You are going to need to show your committee that you have enough data gathered for your dissertation or that you have places already established that you will be able to get the information from
- You should already have a significant background on your subject and be ready to tell your committee where the previous studies may have gone wrong or not completely studied. You also should be able to tell the committee the good things as well as the bad things that have been previously established about your topic.
- Remember that you are telling the committee what you are going to be doing with your dissertation and what you plan to do. A proposal is supposed to tell the committee what you are planning to do, why you plan to do it and how you plan to do it.
- Make sure your dissertation proposal answers the following questions:
- Why are you trying to tackle and what are you trying to fix by tackling it?
- Why is it even worth tackling?
- Where are you going to get the answers you are seeking?
- Why are you using those places to look for your answers?
- What is your plan of attack?
- Make sure your hypothesis is clear and make sure you are passionate about it in your writing of your proposal. Remember, you are trying to convince the committee that you have something really important here and you need to convince them of that.
For more instructions on how to complete a dissertation proposal, check out this company.